The Information Technology and Communication (ICT´s) influence our daily life in the way we relate to the administration, in the way we work, the way in which we maintain contact with our friends, especially with the family, the way we access to healthcare and education ...
To participate and reap the benefits deriving from ICT´s, Extremadura need to be literate in the digital world has the skills that allow us to participate in the Information Society and reap the benefits that flow from it. It is both the ability to use new technologies and the digital acquisition of those skills that allow us to manage the flow of images, text and audiovisual content that continuously flows through the global networks.
Scope and Tools.
- Development, use and ability or skill in the use of ICT´s.
- Use free software.
- Generate adequate knowledge to develop the possibilities of free software, integrated into the daily lives of individuals and groups.
- Mainstreaming ICT´s for serving to improve the quality of life for people in all three dimensions: employment size, communicative dimension, organizational dimension.
- ICT as enhancers and instruments of social inclusion.
- ICT in the creation of SMEs to enable groups at risk of social exclusion for income to be included.
- Searching ...
- or technological solutions.
- or solutions based on information dissemination.
- or organizational solutions to address specific difficulties associated with how an organization is structured.
- or economic solutions to existing problems when buying a computer, software, Internet access hire, etc..
- or solutions based on innovative educational methodologies.
- or motivational solutions to the lack of concern or willingness by the individual to digitally literate.
- Promoting the use of all tools and digital resources that enable participation in public life.
- Digital Certification: eGovernment and electronic ID.
- Action Protocols and Good Practices.
Aimed at the general population, and in particular those at risk of exclusion: foreigners, spanish people, youth, workers, elderly, women, etc..